- Wednesday March 26, 10 am - 6 pm
- Thursday March 27, 10 am - 4 pm
- Great Hall, Coffman Memorial Union
Graduating? GradFest is the U of M's official "one-stop" source for graduation information, services and products, and has promised "no hassle for a tassel" to U of M graduates since 1994. GradFest is a great way to save time, and money while preparing for commencement and life after college.
Attend GradFest and take care of your graduation planning needs while exploring dozens of graduation-related exhibits.
- Pick up a cap & gown
- Order graduation announcements
- Select a college ring
- Have a commencement portrait taken
- Save on diploma frames
- Get a free gift from the Alumni Association
- Have your resume evaluated
- Check out great graduation gift ideas
- Learn about health care options
- Prepare for life after graduation
- And much, much more